1. BA in Bengali (H), Sukanta Mahavidyalaya, Dhupguri , 2010
2. MA in Bengali, Gauhati University , 2013
3. PhD: Gauhati University , Bengali, 2021
- Jan-Dec 2018, Guest Faculty , Gauhati University , Guwahati, Assam
- 2018, Guest Faculty , Handique Girls\' College, Guwahati, Assam
- 2016, Guest Faculty , RGB College , Fatashil Ambari, Guwahati, Assam
- 2018-2020, Lecturer , IDOL, G.U, Guwahati, Assam
- Received Rathindra Narayan Memorial Award from the Nikhil Bharat Banga Sahitya Sammelan., 2014
Research Area and Interest
- 1. Middle class mentality of Bengal
2. Modern Bengali Drama
4. Vaishnava Philosophy
Other Qualification and activities
- 1. Complete 5th year fine art Degree
2. Love to act in Drama and Mime
3. Received award for recitation at state level competition.
Co-ordinator of Seminars
- Joint Co-ordinator of National seminar on \\\' Post-Rabindra Bengali Novels : Time-Space-Society\\\' organised by Dept. Of Bengal, Gauhati Universit. , 2017
- Co-ordinator of International webinar on \\\'উনিশ শতক পরবর্তী বাংলা সাহিত্যে যুগ-সংকট\\\' organised by Kalambaz group. , 2020
- Chief Editor of book \'Bangla Sahitye Yugasankat\' (1900-2000).
1. Swapna is peer reviewed journal. My Article about Dakshinaranjan Mitra Majumdars \'Thakurmar jhuli\' was published in this prestigious journal.
1. Paitha is a prestigious journal of assam. My Article about middle class mentality of Bengal.
2. রামেন্দ্রসুন্দর ত্রিবেদী : স্মরণে- সমীক্ষণে (RAMENDRASUNDAR TRIBEDI : SMARANE-SAMIKSHANE)
3. Human Rights and Gender Justice
4. বাংলা ছোটগল্প : বিষয়ে বিশ্লেষণে (BANGLA CHOTOGOLPO : BISHAYE BISHLESHANE)
1. নিবিড় পাঠের আলোকে রবীন্দ্রনাথের রক্তকরবী
2. চিত্রনাট্য : কিছু ভাবনা, কিছু কথা
কবিতার বই ও সংকলিত বইয়ে কবিতা
1. Creatcrit is a peer reviewed journal. My Article about Rajbangshi folk rituals was published in this prestigious journal.
Bangla Sahitye Yugasankat (1900-2000)
1. The book \\\"Bangla Sahitye Yugasankat\\\" was edited by me and published by Barnashram Publications, Calcutta. The book is a special treatise on post-nineteenth century social misery. There are twenty-seven more articles in this book, including my own. The book is available at the Calcutta National Library.